What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The HOLY GRAIL is the type of strategic program that you NEVER discover casually on your own. It’s the result of meticulous scientific investigation combined with years of experimentation, testing and tweaking. If you get lucky and “accidentally” gain muscle while losing fat, you’ll have no clue how you did it, which means you won’t be able to do it again and you won’t be able to explain how you did it to others.
- 4 calorie calculators … use the instant quick method or crunch the numbers for greater precision – it’s your choice… all the formulas are provided for you (appendix 2)
- 4 reasons why cardio can help you gain more muscle, if you do it right… and why you will get weaker and smaller if you do it wrong
- Cycle dieting techniques under the microscope… find out which methods work and which ones will actually make you fatter
- 8 carb-cycling menu plans … all DONE FOR YOU, laid out meal by meal, calculated for precision and results (appendix 1)
- The 8-point cardio power plan: follow these 8 guidelines and you can’t go wrong with your cardio program
- Gain muscle and lose fat at the same time!
- Gain muscle without gaining fat
- Lose fat without losing muscle
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can track down some useful information for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Holy Grail Body scores an averge of 3.44, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Holy Grail Body scores 66.07/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.holygrailbody.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: holygrailbody.com you’ll also be taken through to holygrailbody.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)